<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Man it's been a long time. I'm so incredibly busy with so many things. I think it's just the summer that sucks your time away. I live in Boston now. I now work for a very small engineering company. It's eons beyond what I was doing before. I've been doing lots of climbing and not enough biking. This weekend we might head up to Rumney. We'll see what happens. I think on Sundays I'm going to try force myself to find some time to write out a good long blog. That's all I got for now. Too much has happened to possibly relay in this quick late night entry. G'night.

Words of the Day
neurasthenia - nervous breakdown
wog - offensive british slang used to refer to people of color
cloy - supply or feed to overabundance (of something desirable), to cause surfeit
brocade - thick heavy material with a raised pattern
lurid - horrible in fierceness or savagery: shocking

Comments: Post a Comment


This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?