<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Ok, here are the promised pictures from the first leg from The Hague to Zaltbommel. I'll do the pictures for yesterday and today when I get to Xanten. Time to ride.


Here's the route from Monday 10/08). Google Maps interactive map.


All set to go from Craig's.


Waiting for a drawbridge over one of the canals.


The medieval town of Dordrecht.


I had to take a ferry to cross a river to get to Werkendam.


Another windmill. They were used for both milling grain and also pumping water from holding ponds to canals and vice versa.


My lovely hotel room in Zaltbommel.


And how to do the ghetto plug conversion. In my defense, the live wires were already just hanging out of the wall.

Comments: Post a Comment


This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?